We would like to tackle and eradicate
poverty and unemployment with lasting results making a tangible
difference to thousands upon thousands of families living on or
under the poverty line by starting up small scale enterprises. Also,
develop and mentor profitable micro-business opportunities and outcome-
home based projects, owned by the women develop and nurture a network
of strategic partners and alliances throughout the country, and
- To strengthen the capacity of the community to meet the socioeconomic
needs of orphans and vulnerable children in a sustainable way
- To establish links between community institutions and structures
to allow the orphans and vulnerable children easy access to vital
services such as healthcare, education and training
- To enhance the opportunities for the orphans and vulnerable
children easy access to primary, secondary and a college education
- To create opportunities for the orphans and vulnerable children
to better their lives via vocational training and income generating
- To promote educational and treatment programs that strengthen
- To promote accessible, affordable primary health care for children.
- To promote higher education and / or vocational training for
- To promote adequate housing, nutrition, sanitation and clean
water for children.
- To promote safety for children by an awareness of substance
abuse, child abuse and child labor practices.
- To promote programs concerned with the spiritual and emotional
development of children.
- To promote International and Intercultural solidarity through
support and learning with foreign donors.
here to download Asayos Wish Proposal in a Adobe PDF format
To download a gift form in PDF format, Click
Back to Top